BOM又有其他兴味 >> 查看通盘缩写/缩略词 BOM代外的兴味
Bill Of Materials
1. A Bill Of Materials or product structure (sometimes bill of material, BOM or associated list) is a list of the raw materials, sub-assemblies, intermediate assemblies, sub-components, parts and the quantities of each needed to manufacture an end product.
2. Download this Bill Of Materials (BOM) template pack (MS Word & Excel) to list the parts for building a product, including software application, infrastructure equipment and physical buildings.
3. Bill Of Materials, a complete insight into Bill Of Materials with informative examples.
4. Several days before the foundation of house was to be laid, the contractor requested a Bill Of Materials from his supervisor so hed know what to expect from the project.
5. An engineering Bill Of Materials (EBOM) is a type of Bill Of Materials (BOM) reflecting the product as designed by engineering, referred to as the "as-designed" Bill Of Materials.
6. OpenBOM? is an integrated Bill Of Materials and Inventory management system for engineering teams, manufacturing companies, and supply chain helping users collaborate in real-time across global networks of engineers, contractors, and suppliers.
7. In this paper, the Bill Of Materials (BOM) system is defined as the central hub of a general product data management (PDM) system that provides essential data for running a manufacturing system to produce products.
8. An object-oriented Bill Of Materials system for dynamic product management
9. Part explosion is the main process involved in material requirement planning (MRP), whose purpose is to generate time-phased production and purchase order information based on the master schedule, Bill Of Materials, and inventory records.
10. The controller design is based on standard manufacturing techniques such as the Bill Of Materials, task sequencing matrix, and resource requirement matrix that give the matrix equations.
11. These loading models are developed to integrate and utilise the available information from both the Bill Of Materials and the process plans.
12. After that, flash memory will comprise 21% of the Bill Of Materials for the mid-range iPad.
13. They post their projects, plans, Bill Of Materials (BOM) or parts lists on different repositories.
14. The price is comparable to the Nexus 7, but the Bill Of Materials is likely much higher.
15. More precisely, the Bill Of Materials (as stored in a product data management system , for instance ) is queried for the characteristics of the sensor and the windshield.
16. This is different from other CM approaches, which require merging a set of files or manually sending a Bill Of Materials to someone who will then list the versions included in your change.
17. This can be easily understood by having a look at the estimated Bill Of Materials for the XOOM tablet, which is thought to be around $ 359.00.
Bill of Materials [Espa?ol]
Билль Материалы [Pусский]
Bill of Materials [Fran?ais]
BOM - Bill Of Materials【原料清单】 [ 学术和科学 电子产物 ]
BOM - Branch Office Manager【分公司司理】 [ 贸易 身分职称 ]
BOM - Bit-Oriented Message【面向位的音信】 [ 政府 军事，部队 ]
BOM - Bill Of Materials【原料清单】 [ 政府 军事，部队 ]
BOM - Mumbai, India【印度孟买】 [ 区域性 机场代码 ]
BOM - Bilateral Otitis Media【双侧中耳炎】 [ 医学合连 心理 ]
BOM - Byte Order Mark【字节序次标识】 [ 揣度机，电脑 部件 ]
BOM - Big Opera Mundi【大歌剧蒙迪】 [ 社区和全体 音乐 ]
BOM - Best Overall Method【最佳总体措施】 [ 贸易 常例分类 ]
BOM - Bill Of Materials【原料清单】 [ 贸易 常例分类 ]
BOM - Bureau Of Meterology【景象局】 [ 学术和科学 景象 ]
BOM - Bracelet Of the Month【本月手镯】 [ 贸易 产物 ]
BOM - Barrel Of Monkeys【桶山公】 [ 贸易 产物 ]
BOM - Board Of Monitresses【Monitresses委员会】 [ 社区和全体 ]
BOM - Back On Market【回到墟市上】 [ 社区和全体 住房和举措 ]
BOM - Basis Of Mobility【活动性的根柢】 [ 其他 其他 ]
BOM - Bob Old Man【鲍伯白叟】 [ 其他 其他 ]
BOM - Build Of Material【原料修建】 [ 其他 修筑物，筑制 ]
BOM - Beginning Of Message【音信的开头】 [ 学术和科学 Amateur Radio ]
BOM又有其他兴味 >> 查看通盘缩写/缩略词 BOM代外的兴味本文链接:http://www.zszt.net/news/12288.html