1. He is a tough onion.
2. There is too much onion in the salad.
1. 元葱：恒昌食品有限公司主要生产和销售各种规格的、保鲜黄金梨(Gold pear)、丰水梨(Ample flow pear)、红富士苹果(Red Fuji apple )、元葱(Onion )、胡萝卜(Carrot )、大蒜(Garlic)等保鲜食品.
2. 大葱：反而更能提供改善. 因此,对于皮肤的霉菌、湿疹、伤疤、脓肿,头发的头皮过油引起之头皮屑与发质的保护,都建议以熏衣草作为必备选择. 材料:1根大葱(Onion)或几根小葱(只要葱白部分),一个个鸡蛋清,一勺薏粉或面粉,水少许.
1. Signature dishes include: Golden fried prawn cake, Spicy chicken salad, Wok fried crab with onion in yellow curry sauce, Steamed fish with fresh lime juice and chilli.
2. The company's total investment in four million yuan, covers an area of 13, 000 square meters, including construction area of 8000 square meters, 4, 1200 tons storage capacity, 2300 square meters underground repository, storage capacity of 600 tons, 2300 square meters of processing workshop with advanced processing equipment and rich processing experience and currently employs 100 people, the annual processing capacity of 20, 000 tons, processing of the main products have fresh ginger, Wind Dried Ginger, garlic, carrots, onion, potatoes, sweet potatoes and so on.
3. Objective:To determine the optimal technology conditions for the extraction of onion oil.
4. The shrimp cocktail arrived in a huge glass goblet dripping with cocktail sauce and overflowing with fresh pink shrimp and slices of lime, onion, avocado, and a leafy green herb called cilantro that Northern Mexican food is known for.
5. I hope, when we were taking meals, you can take the onion I don`t like out of my meals intimatly
6. Will garlic and onion in the head, and then steamed for one minute.
7. Okay, that`s one burger with onion and barbecue sauce.
8. I'm just- no, you can get an onion.
9. I have lived as an onion plant.
10. If you go on peeling an onion, you find, there is nothing in the end.
11. It's an onion.
12. What's the difference between a client and an onion?
13. Although this may sound complex, it is much like layers of an onion.
14. She gave him one, and when he did this, he did find the flu virus in the onion.
15. Squeeze in a small amount of garlic, onion, and radish.
16. I don't like the flavour of onion.
17. Beijing says these measures were retaliation for Japan `s decision in April to curb import of Chinese … mushroom, spring onion and ….
18. For that reason, inpiduals suffering from a toothache should put a small onion piece on the tooth that is causing them pain.
19. The characteristic of this onion lies in its sweet, juicy taste and its beautiful pearly aspect.
20. Strains could inhibit conidium germination, 5 strains made the pathogen grow vegetably and 9 strains inhibited its tube growth. M. grisea produce several swollen cells on the sites of the appressorium differentation and lost the ability to infect onion epidermis treated with the culture supernatant of h23 strain.
An onion is a round vegetable with a brown skin that grows underground. It has many white layers on its inside which have a strong, sharp smell and taste.
e.g. Will you chop an onion up for me?...
e.g. It is made with fresh minced meat, cooked with onion and a rich tomato sauce.
1. CHAR's original moon cake creations include foie gras, curried beef and pork floss with onion flavor.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large, heavy soup pot or Dutch oven and add the onion and leek.
3. The burger consists of fresh chicken breast on a bed of lettuce, tomato and red onion.
4. There is also my husband's favorite topping - wafer thin slices of Inner Mongolian lamb fried with caramelized onion and some really hot chili strips.
5. The duck gets its sweet scent from ordinary spices of Chinese food, such as green onion and ginger.
6. None of the 175 seasonal laborers who normally work Mike Collins'500 acres of Vidalia onion fields in southeastern Georgia showed up.
7. The dish is presented with creamy rice, spring onion and mushrooms.
8. Cut up some carrots, add an onion and you are ready to start the stock.
9. Smooth tasting foie gras terrine is served with onion marmalade as a degreaser, along with grilled brioche toast.
10. He has also found that some do not like the sweet flour paste sauce and spring onion that typically accompanies Peking duck.
1. an aromatic flavorful vegetable
2. bulbous plant having hollow leaves cultivated worldwide for its rounded edible bulb
Synonym: onion plantAllium cepa
3. the bulb of an onion plant本文链接:http://www.zszt.net/znjj/6538.html